Who can utilize Wrap-Around Care?
Wrap-Around Care is available for all families enrolled at WSMA.
Is there a fee?Yes, Wrap-Around Care has an additional fee.
My child is enrolled in the Charter program; does that mean it is included?
No, it is not included in the Charter Agreement so families with students attending through the Charter will still be required to pay for Wrap-Around care used.
What hours is it provided?
Wrap-Around care is provided 11:45 am – 3:15 pm for 3K and 4K students and 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm for all students Monday – Friday on scheduled school days.
What is the cost?
- Wrap around care from 11:45 am-3:15 pm is built into the $60 per day attendance fee for 3K students
- 11:45 am-3:15 pm for 4K students = $8.50/hour
- 3:15-4:00 pm for all students = $6.00/hour
- 4:00-5:00 pm = $8.50/hour
- Care is billed per hour 3:00-4:00 pm, and 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Care provided at less than an hour will be billed at the full-hour rate.
- Wrap-Around Care starts at 11:45 am and ends at 5:00 pm. For every 5 minutes prior to our opening time of 7:30 am or after our closing time of 5:00 pm and your child is in our care, you will be charged a $25 early drop-off / late pick-up fee.
How do I sign up?
- Advance sign-up is necessary so we can adequately staff the rooms.
- For regularly needed care: please complete the form in Transparent Classroom.
- For occasional care needs: please notify us at least 48 hours in advance by emailing email@example.com. (The sooner we know, the better!)
How will I be billed?
- Pre-reserved Wrap-Around Care is billed at the beginning of each month for the planned usage per family for the upcoming month.
- If the care was not known at the beginning of the month, it will be billed at the beginning of the following month.
- Care that is reserved and not used will still be billed since we need to staff those hours even if a family doesn’t use the care they intended to use.
- We realize that occasional drop-in care may be needed in extenuating circumstances. AMS will honor the posted Wrap-Around Care rate in those occasional instances. If this becomes habitual for a family, a $25
- Drop-In Fee may be charged in addition to the hourly rate.
Can I utilize Wisconsin Shares to cover the program fees?
- Learn more about Wisconsin Shares.