The AMS Virtual Program is enriching and engaging for all students no matter where they are in the country. We are proud to serve students in 2 states this year!
Adeline Montessori is trying to gauge interest in hosting virtual options for the 21-22 School year. The virtual program would be independent of the in-person programming with a dedicated guide for virtual students at the primary and lower elementary levels. If choosing the virtual program, this would be a full-year commitment. We will offer virtual programming if 10 students or more show interest/ commit.
Virtual attendance is available for the Elementary program (1st – 6th grade) and Middle School program (7th & 8th grades) for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Our online students and in-person students are all one community at AMS.
- Online students are consistently engaged with the teachers and their fellow classmates.
- Lessons are given to all students simultaneously (within their lesson level) allowing for active participation and peer interaction online and in-person.
- With the live lessons, students are able to ask questions to the teacher and work with other students in pairs or groups.
- The online tools we use at AMS allows for the interaction of the students to have an organic feel as though they were sitting together in the classroom.
- Students work in multi-age groups honoring the Montessori method that children learn not only from their teachers but their peers.
- The school day schedule for online students is the same as in-person students.
- Teachers take the time to get to know their students who participate online just as those in the physical classroom fostering a strong sense of community.
If you are looking for a holistic approach to Montessori education online, contact us at email@example.com or (262) 201-4492.
Current students: Details for your classroom are available on the Community portal.