The health and safety of our students and faculty are the top priority for our community.
UPDATED JULY 19, 2021
- Classroom materials, horizontal surfaces, and common spaces will be disinfected daily and additionally as necessary throughout the day.
- Students will wash hands prior to and following the handling of materials.
- Families will be asked to provide students snacks and lunches to better limit community spread.
- Sanitizer of a minimum of 60% alcohol will be available in multiple locations around the building.
- Air ventilation and filtration will be increased.
- If a student or staff member is exposed to COVID-19 or is showing symptoms, that individual must quarantine for at least 14 days.