Welcome to Upper Elementary
& Middle School!
It is our pleasure to welcome you to Adeline Montessori's Upper Elementary and Middle School classroom! On this page, you will find quick links to all of the tools necessary for our community. If you have any questions/ comments/ concerns, please contact all via email. To expedite a response, please email all 3 of us at the same time by copying and pasting these addresses into the “To” field:
Meet Our Team of Educators
- Arrival: 8:15 – 8:25am
- School Day: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Dismissal: 3:30 – 3:45 pm
- FOOD: Snacks and lunch should be brought from home and kept at their hook/ locker until the appropriate time to eat.
- Lunchboxes will be kept at the student's hook/ locker, we do not have a refrigerator for community use.
- 5 minutes is allotted for a snack during AM work cycle.
- 30 minutes is allotted for lunch from 12:30 – 1:00 pm.
- Microwaves will be in high demand during the lunch hour (2 microwaves, 45 students, 30 minutes to eat…..the math is not in our favor). If a microwave is needed, please provide your own microwave-safe plates/utensils, we do not have any for community sharing.
- Students will have assigned lunch groups for contract tracing purposes.
- SHOES: Please bring indoor shoes for Gym and when outdoor conditions are wet or muddy.
- BELONGINGS: Each student's belongings must fit at their hook and in their supply cubby.
- MASKS: Please provide extra masks for your student to keep at school. Students will be masked at all times except for time eating, outside, or in the case of exemptions.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING: Zoom will be open every day for synchronous learning with our online students. Switching to virtual learning is always an option, please give us 48-hours notice (if possible) to prepare accordingly.
- SELF-DIRECTED EXPECTATIONS: WordlyWise assignments and 20 minutes of reading each day will be expected outside the regular work cycles. Assignments will be reflected on Google Classroom and we will communicate home as needed.
- CHROMEBOOKS: Our classroom has 7 Chromebooks for shared use. Students may bring in their own but they must stay at the computer stations. Our goal is to pry eyes away from the screens while in the classroom.
Our Tools for the Classroom
An AMS E-mail Address: This email will be for your student, to use with all school work moving forward and will give access to Google Classroom (Drive, Calendar, and Meet) and Wordly Wise. Parents should have received an email with the email address and password for each child.