Welcome to Middle School!
* THIS IS A NUT-FREE CLASSROOM *
- Remind App: text @amsmiddle to 81010 or click here
- Transparent Classroom
- Contact Lauren: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tarrah: email@example.com
- Secondary I Family Conferences: Meetings with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Tarrah for families that would like to sit down and talk before the school year begins Sign Up Here
MEET THE TEACHERS
Tarrah has a passion for educating students so that they can reach their full potential. She has earned her Bachelor's degree in English as well as an Associate's degree in Elementary Education. Tarrah has seventeen years of experience in the education field and is excited to start her first year as an assistant teacher in the middle school classroom at Adeline. She also is a DPI licensed special education aide and has a paraprofessional certificate.
Outside of the classroom, Tarrah lives in Waukesha with her husband and daughter. She also has two shelties named Lola and Chase. She is often at the family barn caring for horses, along with her daughter's horse named South. She enjoys spending quality time with her family and enjoys reading and gardening.