Health & Wellness
2022-2023 Health Information
Health Forms & Action Plans
All forms should be completed and emailed to email@example.com.
- Health History Form – All students.
- Child Health Report (children under 2) – All children under the age of 2.
- Immunization Form – All students. Must include a copy of the immunization records.
- Medication Authorization – Any child that will need to take medication while at school.
- Asthma Action Plan – Any child who suffers from asthma.
- Epi-Pen Plan – Any child who has an Epi-Pen. Two Epi-Pens must also be sent to school, one will be stored in your child’s classroom and the other in the office.
AMS Community COVID-19 Testing Clinic
FREE Novir COVID testing is available at Adeline Montessori School on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1:15-3:45 pm. Testing is available for members of the AMS community (students, student families, and staff).
To register for testing:
- Visit www.trackbynovir.com/login and click “Sign Up” at the bottom.
- Fill in the requested information, agree to the consent terms, and respond to some recent health questions – there will be a few different screens; you will get a “Success” pop-up once you finish the registration process.
- The last question on the first page will ask for your Organization Code, the code is unique to each school. The Adeline Organization Code is W0818.
- Parents/Guardians, please register with your name and contact information first and then click the “+ Add a Household Member” (top right corner) link to register all of your students – This will ensure you are notified when their results are entered.
AMS Vaccination Clinic
We are in the process of setting up a vaccination clinic on site for families who wish to schedule an appointment. If you are interested in having your child vaccinated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.