Going Back to School
School is starting in September and families are struggling with the decision on how school will look for their family. Our team at Adeline Montessori School recognizes that each family is made up of unique individuals with unique circumstances. We’re here to help you navigate the decision regarding starting school, remaining in school, and staying healthy and safe while learning.
We recognize that:
- Some families prefer to have their children attend in-person.
- Some children have a parent or grandparent that can stay home with them and prefer e-learning.
- Some families need the flexibility of having their child home some days, in school on other days.
- Some families have parents working outside the home and need full-time care for the children in addition to attending school in-person.
- Some families have conditions among them that will keep them from participating in-person but still want to experience the comradery of group work and time with friends.
- Some families want the flexibility to revisit their decision as the conditions and recommendations change.
These and many more situations have been talked about amongst our team. We are here to work with you to determine and implement the best learning environment for your children in our community.
We look forward to learning more about how AMS can help your family for the 2020/2021 school year!